woodgrain

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life. And so is Tomorrow.

Today, my friend Caitlyn suggested that I start a blog.  "For your photos", she said.  Oh.  Hm.  So NOT for sharing my inmost secrets with the outside world.  NOT for that special little voice called the "inner monologue" (Ah, Zack Morris, you taught us well).  

So today, I am starting a blog.  And it will mostly contain my photographs.  Sometimes, it might say what I've been doing.  And, as an added bonus, it might be funny.  (Very few sad things happen in my life, so if you are looking for a sad blog to read, this is not the place for you.)

Today's high:  a conversation with Lily the Five Year Old (during a discussion on dragons and What They Are).
Lily:  Have you ever seen a dragon?
Me:  No; they're like unicorns - they're imaginary.
Lily:  Oh man!  I wish unicorns were real!!

Today's low:  a diamond fell out of my wedding band.  Again.

Photos coming.  Soon.  Really.


3 comments:

  1. Sweet. I can't wait to see your pics. And soon you'll have some brand new shiny Chicago pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about? Dragons are real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Israel 2009 Beauty Pageant will be held in Haifa on March 18, http://showtimetvv.blogspot.com/2009/05/miss-israel-2009.html

    ReplyDelete